GENEVIEVE LEVIVIER - Art Director.
- Master of Philosophy ; Master of Fine Art with a major in painting.
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in Screen-printing - Textile Design.
- Free-lance journalist from 1996 to 2006 covering fashion, design and culture.
- 2006 : First prize of the Heytens’s contest for the creation of a textile collection for interior decoration.
- 2006 : Grant from the Walloon Region for innovative textiles.
- 2008 : Winner of “Design 08”- biennial design contest in Liege.
- Creation of innovative textures.
- Hand-made motifs with or without CAD.
- Textile screen printing – experiments and printing samples.
- Weaving and fabric handling.
- Coloring: color palette, dyeing.
- Spoken languages: French, English, Dutch.
PIERRE-YVES HERZE - Consultant
- Master of Science with a major in chemistry and applied chemistry.
- Master of Fine Art with a major in painting
- Senior researcher in the chemical industry in the field of polymers, coatings and pigments.
- Multiple patents holder.
- Research and development of innovative textiles applications, particularly in the field of polymers, coatings and dies.
- Research and development of technical solutions for clients upon request.
- Spoken languages: French, English, Dutch, German, Italian.
Copyright © 2008 A+Z Design [A plus Z Design Creative and Innovative Textiles by Geneviève Levivier] - Tous droits réservés ||
Concept - Glm-Graphics
TEXTILE DESIGN - TEXTILE DESIGNER - INNOVATIVE TEXTILES - CREATIVE TEXTILES - MOTIF - POLYMER LACE - HANDCRAFTED DESIGN -
CAD DESIGN - SCREEN PRINTING - WEAVING - FABRICS - COLOUR SCHEME - TEXTILE RESEARCH - TEXTILE DEVELOPMENT